Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The day after...the Bloq


"Good evening...I'm here at the Bloq Quebecois headquarters for an announcement to be given by Gilles Duceppe. Rumor has it that after last night's disappointing numbers for the Bloq, Mr. Duceppe will announce his resignation as leader. I'm also told that he...oh...here is Mr. Duceppe..."





"Good evening. Well, last night was not great for Kaybekors, but we in the Bloq did, well, alright, I think, but not good enough."





"We did, really, try our best, but, it looks like those federalists, they, well, did better. You know me, we tried our best and did it for Kaybekors."




"At this time, however, I think..., I think you may want another leader to help our cause for Kaybekors. That is why, I am resigning. I am tired and, well, I'm going to give the fight over to a guy who I know will do the right thing for Quebec and Kaybekors."



"This guy understands how we are, you know, not better, not less, but just, DIFFERENT. This guy is known by all Kaybekors and he will be a great leader for you and do what Kaybeckors want."






"I mean, when you see who this new leader is, you will understand what a difference he will make for Quebec and our struggle for a distinct society. And now, I give it to you, your new leader of the Bloq Quebecois!"




...





...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home